Orthodontic treatment is a way of straightening the teeth by wearing braces (removable or fixed). There are a variety of options available at Cavehill Dental care and our Dentists will discuss all of these to help you decide which of these will suit you best.
This can be carried out with either a Removable Appliance (a plastic plate that is taken out to be cleaned), a Fixed Appliance (where brackets and bands are temporarily stuck to the teeth and periodically adjusted) or ‘Invisible Braces’ (clear plastic positioners that are worn throughout the day to gently push your teeth into the correct position).
Six Month Smiles®
• Average treatment times of only six months
• Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
• Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
• Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
• Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
• Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
People love the speed of treatment and and also the fact that Inman Aligners can be removed easily if having photographs taken or attending a social event. Inman Aligners are changing the face of dentistry as we know it. The average treatment time is only 8-16 weeks .
Our practice has recently been refurbished to a modern design providing the latest technology to ensure your visit with us is a pleasant one. See more
Providing Cosmetic Dentistry, General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Implant Dentistry and dentures all at exceptionally high standards. See more