|Cavehill Dental Care is one of Ireland’s oldest and most respected dental practices. Situated in the picturesque Cavehill area of Belfast, we provide a comprehensive range of dental treatments for the whole family all under one roof. Some of the treatment options available include:
- Cosmetic dentistry (including veneers, crowns, bridges & tooth whitening)
- Surgical treatments
- Implantology (NobelBiocare™, BredentSky™, Xive™ and Ankylos™)
- Orthodontic straightening of teeth (including ‘invisible braces’ and 6monthsmiles)
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings with tooth coloured alternatives
- Hygienist service
- Oral cancer screening
- Family care
- Complimentary Free Preliminary Consultation with a Dentist
- HOME BLEACHING still ONLY £169
- Ask about 6MONTHSMILES™
- Open this Saturday 27th September
- Check out our news page to hear read about our new dentist David Lauder, and to read about our expansion program!
Cavehill Dental Care, the buildings, goodwill, fixtures, fittings and intellectual property are owned wholly, outright, independently and completely by Dr Martin MacAllister. We have no partners, no subsidiaries and no branch practices.